Know everything about a Pod Vape
A pod vape is a small vape that is made up of two parts: a pod loaded with vape juice and a small battery. They come in pre-filled or refillable varieties. Some will have power buttons, but most will be automated, requiring only a drag to produce vapour.
Most pod vapes, also known as vape pods, micro vapes, or pod systems, are intended for smokers who are making the transition to vaping. There are many Pod vapes available in the market and Smok Scar Pod Kit is a good one! They're usually small and light, with a focus on simplicity and flexibility, which is made possible by the fact that they're refillable.
A standard pod system is a vaporizer with a small button or a draw-activated device that uses replaceable pods.
- Pod AIO is a small all-in-one device that uses interchangeable coil pods.
- Pod mod: a larger pod-based vaporizer with a specially designed chipset and display. Because they use replaceable coils, most pod mods are also AIOs.
Refillable and pre-filled pod systems are the two types of standard pod systems. Each style has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to choosing a pod system, it all boils down to personal preference.
- Refillable pod systems allow you to experiment with different flavours. These devices, often called as open-system vapes, employ empty pods that the user must manually fill. The biggest advantage is that you can choose from a greater variety of flavours.
- Pre-filled pod systems, also known as closed system vapes, are vapes that employ pre-filled e-liquid pods. Their biggest benefit is that they don't have to deal with the hassles of selecting the correct e-liquid and filling them yourself.
There are many Vape Store in UK where you can get these. You can also order them online. Ordering online leaves out the hassle of going outside for the purchase- not to mention all the varieties are easily available in a single page.
Pod vapes are among the most user-friendly vapes in Vape Store in UK. Following are the key steps and instructions to look out for when using the Pod Kits:
- Check the battery of the Pod. It should be completely charge.
- If you're using a refillable pod vape, fill it with your preferred e-liquid. There are plenty of Eliquids available in both offline and online Vape Store in UK. They come in different flavours- fruity, dessert, and so on.
- Allow the wick to saturate for at least 5-10 minutes. This saturation is necessary.
- Firmly insert the pod into the device. Make sure your pod vape's on/off switch is turned on. In case it is off, please turn it on or it won’t work.
- Make sure your vape's airflow is set to your chosen setting if it has one. This is, in most case, adjustable. Adjust the airflow as per your liking.
- Hold the fire button on your pod vape while inhaling. Take a puff as if it were a conventional cigarette.
Lastly, do not forget to experiment with different flavours and most importantly, have fun!