What is Contained in E-Cigarette Vapor?
The vapor produced by a Vape Store in UK is inhaled and then exhaled by the person who uses it. Steam is not smoke and contains far fewer chemicals than burning tobacco. E-cigarettes are regulated for safety and quality in the UK, which means the addition of many potentially harmful chemicals is banned. Vapes are considered less harmful than cigarettes.
What does Vape Juice UK contain?
Vape liquids, e-liquids, or juices usually contain only a few compounds. They are designed to provide a varied vaping experience for all tastes. You can easily find out what your favourite vaping liquid contains as it must be on the label by law. Typically, e-liquid contains the following:
- Water - added for consistency and dilution of other contents.
- Vegetable Glycerine (VG) - Produced from vegetable oils, it often makes up the bulk of your vaping fluid. VG is in many ways what the vaping cloud produces. It is non-toxic and colourless and is often used in foods as a sweetener, preservative, or texture enhancer.
- Propylene glycol is a tasteless, odourless, colourless alcohol that carries aroma well.
- Flavours are food additives to add a variety of flavours.
- Nicotine - Provides a hit and makes e-cigarettes such an effective alternative to smoking.
What's in vapours from e-cigarettes?
The vape pen heats Vape Juice UK, creating steam that you inhale and then exhale. Regular cigarette smoke contains thousands of chemicals, including over 40 carcinogenic compounds and over 400 other toxins. These include resin, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide, arsenic and ammonia. Since e-cigarettes are non-flammable, they do not emit smoke, ash, tar or carcinogens. What is inhaled and exhaled from an e-cigarette depends on the content of the vaping liquid - water, nicotine, and carrier chemicals (those that provide a solution containing nicotine and flavours). When you inhale the vapours of an electronic cigarette, the following is true:
- Breathing water vapor in normal quantities is harmless. Taking a shower will breathe in much more water vapor than an e-cigarette.
- The amount of nicotine you inhale is usually less than in traditional cigarettes. It should also be noted that the amount of exhaled air is insignificant and is at such a low level that it will not affect people nearby in any way.
- Vape UK inhales propylene glycol, but scientific studies have concluded that it is not harmful. Also, vaping fizzles out a lot.
- Glycerine is inhaled when vaping, but not in quantities that cause health concerns.
Is there anything I should be worried about vaping e-cigarettes?
There are other chemicals inhaled during vaping, and the press coverage that has caused the headlines around vaping is based on this. The main one was formaldehyde, but studies reveal that it was only detected in large quantities when the vaping fluid was heated to extremes beyond day-to-day use. In normal use, this was 1 / 50th of what is contained in cigarette smoke. While Vape Juice UK is not entirely risk-free, surveys have concluded that it is at least 95% safer than smoking cigarettes.No scientific study has yet published results to suggest that Vape UK produces chemicals in quantities that would be harmful to humans.