Innokin Jem Coils
5 X Jem 1.6Ω UK atomizer coils
The Innokin Jem vaporizer is an ideal vape device to transition away from smoking. These UK supplied genuine Jem coils are specifically designed to offer a cigarette style draw. In addition the tank features an adjustable airflow to allow you to precisely control the air-stream. You control the draw, the amount of vapour and flavour. Make the most of your favourite e-liquid.
The Stainless Steel Jem coils feature quad wicking ports and a pure organic cotton wick to ensure a smooth full flavour vape with excellent vapour production.
Genuine Innokin organic cotton coils
Buyers Beware, there are a lot of Innokin clones on the internet - if it's too cheap is it too good to be true?
The box comes with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
Jem Coil Kit Content
- 1.6 Ohm Jem Stainless Steel with pure organic cotton coils
- 5 x pack of coils
- Individually sealed Jem coils inside an Innokin box
- Authenticity scratch security code
Jem Coil Specification
- Resistance: 1.6 Ohm coils
- Rating: 10-13.5 Watts
- Cigarette like draw
- Designed for concentrated flavour
- Qaud port coil
- 100% organic cotton
- Genuine Innokin Jem replaceable coils
Replacing your Jem Coil
- Hold the Jem upside down
- Unscrew and remove the Jem tank from the base
- The Jem Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the Jem coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage and for a longer coil life always make sure you prime your new coil by letting the tank sit with e liquid for 2-5 minutes to allow the coil to soak fully. Ideally you should then vape 3 or 4 puffs at the lower Jem setting prior to your usual setting to further ensure the coil wick is fully saturated.
Leak Proofing Your Jem Coils
Your Jem coils are manufactured by Innokin with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Jem coil for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Innokin Jem tank
- Make sure the Jem coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
To purchase the full mod kit, take a look at the Innokin Jem Starter Kit.