Having invested a considerable amount in an e-cigarette of any kind, be it a Pod, a tube cigarette or Smok morph 2 or Pod Mod, the first thing you want is to make sure it doesn't break and function properly for as long as possible. To achieve this goal,you must follow certain rules and care that allow you to maintain as well as properly clean your device to achieve a long and satisfactory life of e-cigarettes.
There are multiple things in the vaping that you have to take care of, such as checking the device daily, the amount of liquid and its storage or everything related to the battery. Proper maintenance of the device will allow the user to enjoy an optimal vaping experience with the right draft and the best taste and steam.
- The first thing that is essential would be to keep the device protected: E-cigarettes, like any other electronic device, must be carefully cared for, keeping them away from water or other liquids, as well as also protected from extreme temperatures. In addition, in this type of devices it is advisable to keep them upright as long as you are not using them.
- Improper handling of batteries can have a significant effect on the performance of Smok morph 2: By preventing it from interacting properly with the tank or cartridge, a dirty or damaged battery may have adverse effects on the operation of the device. To keep the ends of the battery clean, it is advisable to clean them with a dry cloth on a regular basis.
- The third tips given by Vape shop in UK are related to liquids: The first thing would be to remember to keep liquids, capsules or cartridges away from young children and pets. To protect liquids, prevent them from being exposed to direct sunlight, always keep them stored in cool, light-free places to maximize their lifespan and prevent them from spoiling, causing the consistency of the liquid to weaken as well as the balance and intensity of its flavour.
- Another important tip is related to liquids and tanks: It is really necessary not to refill the tank any more than it should or let a tank or cartridge run out of liquid. If this happens, when you press the e-cigarette trigger the liquid will not be able to soak the resistance, resulting in a dry draft with its characteristic horrible burning taste, in addition to the possibility of drastically spoiling or reducing the life of the resistance itself. Normally tanks and cartridges usually carry a mark that tells the maximum at which you must fill it.
- Cleaning the tank: A dirty atomizer can ruin not only your vaping experience, but also in the long run your atomizer. To clean an atomizer, it is usual to have to disassemble it and remove the resistance. If your tank doesn't have a lot of dirt or debris that builds up, you may just need to wash it with hot water and dry it with Kleenex or paper napkins. If deeper cleaning is needed, you can use pure propylene glycol instead of water.
- The last of the recommendations suggested by Vape shop in UK relates to the multitude of parts that make up tanks and e-cigarettes. Most of them are screwed.
Over-tightening the tank, battery, resistance, or various parts and screws on repairable atomizers is something that can damage the device or atomizer in question. It is important that no piece is loose but also not over-tightened.